Announcement: Internal Staff Recruitment
Position: Assistant Provincial Project Manager (APPM) of ICD Programme
Development and Partnership in Action (DPA) is a Cambodian NGO. DPA currently has two main programmes: Integrated Community Development Programme (ICDP) and Partnership and Advocacy Programme (PAP). DPA is now looking for a qualified Cambodian to fill up the position of APPM based in Mondulkiri Province.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist the Provincial Project Manager (PPM) to ensure the effective and efficient management of the project and its activities through the provision of overall guidance to the team on planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project activities.
- Facilitate the team in developing the monthly and quarterly plan, annual project operational indicators plan and budget, and writing the quarterly, annual and completion narrative reports.
- Assist the PPM in strengthening collaboration and coordination with other NGOs, NGO Provincial Network and concerned Government’s Provincial Departments.
- Assist the PPM in mobilising internal and external human resources to effectively implement the project particularly the objective of capacity building.
- University degree in Agriculture or Agribusiness or Economics or Management and other related fields.
- At least four years experience working with NGOs, preferably in the field of integrated community development.
- Knowledge and experience on agriculture’s value chain of goods produce and market strategies for the small-scale producers and Agricultural Cooperative; WASH; DRR; and Natural Resource Management.
- Knowledge and experience on Community Organising (CO), Rights-Based Approaches (RBA) and Advocacy work are advantages.
- Strong leadership and management of programme, finance, administration, staff development and networking.
- Good in written and spoken English.
- Good in computer skills, including knowledge of MS Word, Excel, e-mail and Internet.
Interested candidates should submit their CV including three references and cover letter to Mrs. Sok Sinuon through mail to : email@example.com or at DPA Office in Phnom Penh (House #3, Street 323, Sangkat Boeung Kak 2, Khan Toul Kork), by 31 January 2020 at 5:00 pm. A detailed job description is available at the DPA office in Phnom Penh and on DPA website.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.