DEVELOPMENT AND PARTNERSHIP IN ACTION (DPA)
Development and Partnership in Action (DPA) is a Cambodian NGO. DPA currently has two main programmes: Integrated Community Development Programme and Partnership and Advocacy Programme. DPA is now looking for a qualified Cambodian to fill up the position of Organizational Development and Rice Value Chain Officer. This position is based in Phnom Penh and frequently travels to the provinces.
- Be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the project related to organizational development and rice value chain of ACs and AC Union.
- Build the capacity of ACs, AC Union and women groups related to organizational, programme and business development and management, collective marketing and provide ongoing technical marketing support.
- Support Board and staff of AC Union to provide capacity development on gender road map/gender action and learning system to the Board members of ACs.
- Assist Programme Coordinator and Manager to prepare the overall programme proposal, annual plan and budget.
- Develop project work plans and ensure timely implementation of the project activities in line with work plans.
- Write up the programme report (quarterly, six-month, annual and completion).
- Establish and maintain external collaboration and relationship with other NGOs, concerned government departments and private sector.
- Provide support related to lobby and advocacy to partners and link them to the relevant provincial and national networks.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- University degree in Agronomy and Agri-business or relevant fields.
- At least five years experience working with NGOs, preferably in the field of organizational development of Agriculture Cooperatives and value chain and marketing of agricultural products.
- Experience with commonly used tools for market analysis and programme design such as sub-sector analysis, gross margin analysis and business planning.
- Knowledge and experience in gender mainstreaming is an advantage.
- Strong leadership and management of programme, finance, capacity development and networking.
- Excellent skills in writing programme reports and project proposals.
- Proven ability to network and develop positive inter-organisational relationships.
- High-level inter-personal and communication skills.
- Sound computer skills, including knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, E-mail and Internet.
- Very good in speaking, reading and writing English and Khmer.
All interested candidates should submit their CV including three references and cover letter to Ms. Sok Sinuon through email@example.com or at DPA Office in Phnom Penh (House 03, Street 323, Sangkat Boeung Kak, Toul Kork, no later than 12th November 2019 at 5:00 pm. The detailed job description is available at DPA office in Phnom Penh or DPA Website – http://www.dpacam.org. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.