Development and Partnership in Action (DPA) Cambodia supports programmes in Integrated Community Development (ICD) and Partnership and Advocacy. DPA is currently seeking a qualified Expatriate or Cambodian for carrying out the external evaluation of the Integrated Community Development Project in Kampong Thom.
- Prepare a brief inception report outlining the detailed methodology of the evaluation and framework of inquiry/interview guides.
- Review all relevant documents and draft and confirm with the Evaluation Committee the objectives of the evaluation, process and methods to be used.
- Provide leadership to the Evaluation Team in developing interviewing techniques, ensuring data collectors are adequately trained and preparing for village feedback sessions, and presenting preliminary findings.
- Use a participatory approach that encourages discussion of the findings, and ownership of the conclusions and recommendations by all primary stakeholders.
- Present the results/key findings to the DPA’s Evaluation Committee for feedback during debriefing meeting.
- Submit the final evaluation report (following the agreed outline) to the DPA’s Evaluation Committee.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Qualifications in relevant fields, such as integrated community development, environment, climate change, DRR, eco-ecological agriculture and food security
- Minimum five years experience in carrying out externally evaluating
- Have a good understanding of the Cambodian context
- Proven track record working on similar projects in an international development
- Experience in designing and delivering quantitative and qualitative research
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English and Khmer
All interested candidates should submit their CV including three references and a cover letter to Ms. Sok Sinuon, Admin and Procurement Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org or at DPA Office in Phnom Penh (House #3, Street 323, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork). All applications must be received no later than 13 December 2017.
The detailed ToR is available at DPA office in Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.