DEVELOPMENT AND PARTNERSHIP IN ACTION (DPA)
Re-announcement for Consultancy Opportunity
Development and Partnership in Action (DPA) Cambodia supports programmes in Integrated Community Development (ICD) and Partnership and Advocacy. DPA is currently seeking a qualified Expatriate or Cambodian for carrying out the external evaluation of the Integrated Community Development Project in Siem Reap province.
- Prepare an inception report outlining the detailed methodology of the evaluation and framework of inquiry/interview guides
- Review all relevant documents and confirm with the Evaluation Committee the objectives of the evaluation, process and methods to be used, expected outcomes, and the format for the presentation of the results.
- Provide leadership to the Evaluation Team in developing appropriate interviewing techniques, ensuring data collectors are adequately trained and supervised, preparing for village feedback sessions, and presenting preliminary findings and lessons learned to the DPA ICD Siem Reap team.
- Coordinate the activities of the Evaluation Team and keep the DPA’s Evaluation Committee informed of the progress.
- Use a participatory approach that encourages discussion of the findings, and ownership of the conclusions and recommendations by all primary stakeholders.
- Upon completion of the final draft, present the results/key findings to the DPA’s Evaluation Committee for feedback during debriefing meeting.
- Complete and submit the final evaluation report, following the outline agreed to DPA Executive Director and the Evaluation Committee.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Qualifications in relevant fields, such as integrated community development, environment, climate change, DRR, eco-ecological agriculture and food security.
- Minimum five years experience in carrying out external evaluation.
- Have a good understanding of the Cambodian context.
- Proven track record working on similar projects in an international development.
- Experience in designing and delivering quantitative and qualitative research.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English and Khmer.
All interested candidates should submit their CV including three references, cover letter and Proposal to Ms. Sok Sinuon, Admin and Procurement Officer via email@example.com or at DPA Office in Phnom Penh (House #3, Street 323, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork). All applications must be received no later than 31 May 2018.
The detailed ToR is available at DPA office in Phnom Penh or DPA Website – http://www.dpacam.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please, attachment Terms of Reference for more Details: Download