Development and Partnership in Action (DPA) Cambodia supports programmes in Integrated Community Development Programme (ICDP) and Partnership and Advocacy Programme (PAP). DPA ICDP is currently seeking two qualified Expatriate or Cambodian Consultants for carrying out the external evaluations on the Integrated Community Development Indigenous People Project in Ratanakiri and Modulkiri Provinces.
- Prepare an inception report outlining the detailed methodology of the evaluation and framework of inquiry/interview guides.
- Review and confirm with the Evaluation Committee the objectives of the evaluation, process and detailed methodologies, expected outcomes, and the format for the presentation of the results.
- Provide leadership to the Evaluation Team in developing appropriate interviewing techniques, ensuring data collectors are adequately trained and supervised, preparing for village feedback sessions, and presenting preliminary findings and lessons learned to the DPA ICD Mondulkiri and Ratanakiri.
- Coordinate the activities of the Evaluation Team and keep the DPA’s Evaluation Committee informed of the progress.
- Use a participatory approach that encourages discussion of the findings, and ownership of the conclusions and recommendations by all primary stakeholders.
- Upon completion of the final draft, present the results/key findings to the DPA’s Evaluation Committee for feedback during debriefing meeting.
- Complete and submit the final evaluation report, following the outline agreed to DPA Executive Director and the Evaluation Committee.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Qualifications in relevant fields, such as integrated community development, community forestry, communal land title, climate change, Disaster Risk Reduction, eco-ecological agriculture, and food security.
- Minimum five-years’ experience in carrying out similar work, including external evaluation experience of NGO and including experience as a Team Leader.
- A sound understanding of development issues in Cambodia and programmes in the broader development context
- Fluency in English and good communication skills are essential. Khmer language ability and previous working experience in Cambodia preferred.
All interested candidates should submit a written inception report/proposal, CV including three references and a cover letter to Ms. Sok Sinuon, Admin and Procurement Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org or at DPA Office in Phnom Penh (House #3, Street 323, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork). All applications must be received no later than the 28th of October 2019.
The detailed ToR is available at DPA office in Phnom Penh (from Ms. Sok Sinuon) or DPA Website – http://www.dpacam.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.