Development and Partnership in Action (DPA) is a Cambodian Non-government Organisation that has been implementing Natural Resource Management and Food Security and Financial Sustainability in Cambodia for over 30 years. DPA currently has two main programmes: Partnership and Advocacy Programme (PAP) and Integrated Community Development Programme. DPA is now looking for a qualified Cambodian to fill up the position of Provincial Project Manager base in Modulkiri Province.
Roles and responsibilities:
Be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the programme and its activities through the provision of overall guidance to the team on planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the programme activities.
- With the programme staff, prepare the programme proposal, annual operational plan and budget, and write progress reports.
- Strengthen collaboration and coordination with other NGOs and concerned government departments.
- Mobilise internal and external human resources to effectively implement the programme particularly the objective of capacity building.
- University degree in agriculture or agribusiness or Natural Resources Management (NRM) or other related fields.
- At least five years of experience working with NGOs, preferably in the field of integrated community development.
- Knowledge and experience on People-Led Development Process (PLDP) and Rights-Based Approaches (RBA) are critically required.
- Knowledge and experience in Agriculture’s value chain and marketing, NRM, and WASH are advantage.
- Knowledge and experience working with indigenous people, poor and marginalised people.
- Strong leadership and management of programme, finance, administration, staff development and management and networking.
- Very good in written and spoken English.
- Sound computer skills, including knowledge of MS Word, Excel, e-mail and Internet.
Interested candidates should submit their CV including three references and cover letter to Mrs. Sok Sinuon through email : email@example.com or at DPA Office in Phnom Penh (House #3, Street 323, Sangkat Boeung Kak 2, Khan Toul Kork), by 25 October 2019 at 5:00 pm. A detailed job description is available at the DPA office in Phnom Penh and on DPA website.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview