DEVELOPMENT AND PARTNERSHIP IN ACTION (DPA)
Development and Partnership in Action (DPA) is a Cambodian non-government organisation (NGO) that has been implementing community development and natural resource management (NRM) projects in Cambodia for over 30 years. Currently, the DPA Right to Food project is implementing in Kampong Thom, Preah Vihear, Stung Treng, Ratanakiri, and Mondulkiri to facilitate target communities in accessing rights to land tenure security and NRM and to improve their livelihood, including gender equality promotion. The DPA is now looking for two qualified Cambodian to fill up the positions of Right to Food Project Assistant. These positions are based in Phnom Penh and have to travel frequently to the five target Provinces.
Right to Food Project Assistant ( 2 persons )
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist the line supervisors in developing the programme proposal, annual programme operational indicators plan and budget, and writing progress and completion reports.
- Assist the line supervisors in implementing and monitoring the project to ensure the effective and efficient management of the project.
- Assist the line supervisors in strengthening collaboration and coordination with other NGOs, local authorities and concerned government departments, and private sector engagement
- Assist the line supervisors in mobilising internal and external human resources to effectively implement the project particularly the objective of capacity building.
- Assist the line supervisors in collecting information and evidences on land and natural resource rights issues and document for advocacy purposes
- A university degree in law, and/or natural resource management;
- At least two-year experiences in engaging with umbrella organisations, relevant Ministries and Departments, local authorities, and private sector on agribusiness and/or extractive industries
- Knowledge of issues related Gender in Development, Human Rights, Corporate Social Responsible, and Business and Human Rights and Advocacy are preferable
- Proven ability to network and develop positive inter-organisational relationships;
- High level inter-personal and communication skills;
- Good at report writing;
- Sound computer skills, including knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point, and publication, e-mail and Internet.
- Good in written and spoken English.
Interested candidates should submit their CV including three references and cover letter to Ms. Sok Sinuon – through firstname.lastname@example.org or at DPA Office in Phnom Penh (House #3, Street 323, Sangkat Boeung Kak-2, Khan Toul Kork), by 07 February 2020 at 5:00 pm. A detailed job description is available at the DPA office in Phnom Penh and on DPA website.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview